My name is Sai. (Yes, just Sai.)
Some unusual things I've done:
- Co-create three conlangs with unusual modes: a non-linear two-dimensional written language; a gripping language for concise, secret (meta-)communications via hand-holding finger presses; and Backtile, for deaf-blind communication.
- Start an anti-SuperPAC SuperPAC, Make Your Laws, a practical project to turn governments into liquid democracies — and in the process, get reasonable regulations for treating Bitcoin as a commodity, i.e. "in kind" donation for election law.
- Start the Language Creation Society, the world's only non-profit organization by and for people who create languages, and the Language Creation Conference, a bi-annual conference of conlangers from around the world.
- Win an APA injunction against the TSA for unreasonably delaying and unlawfully withholding responses to formal Rehabilitation Act complaints for nearly 3 years.
- Obtain thousands of pages of documents about government agencies' policies and practices through freedom of information laws and litigation.
I enjoy things like:
- liquid democracy
- social neuroscience of empathy & empath-y
- making engineered languages (e.g. non-linear and gripping languages)
- poetry and ASL song interpretation
- making things (e.g. web apps, clothes, chainmail, weird food)
- meditation, metacognitive qualia, magic, worldview multiplicity, Discordianism
- sapiosexuality/skoliosxuality, polyamory, non-genderedness, hedonism